Sunday, February 3, 2013

My App ...


Finally, the day has come....
My first app!
From a simple ideation until realization. Felt a little excited of course.
Looking at so many app on quotes, I just asked myself, why not give people the best of the best quotes and from the best? The only category of people that I can think of were billionaires. In order to achieve what they've achieved, I'm sure all of them went through heaven and hell many times in different aspects of life. They are more than qualified to share their perspectives about life, business and the world.

Not forgetting on top of billionaires, we have the first and only trillionaire in the world, Kamal Ashnawi, a Malaysian, a Perak-Tanjung Malim born guy claiming to have RM20 trillion in his bank account. Very impressive....but the wealth comes from old Javanese royalty that was cumulative from generations for centuries. Therefore, I prefer choosing quotes from self-made & hands-on achievers.

Anyway, I hope my little act can add value to those who download and keep it.
You can get it from

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/billionaires-quotes/id595083940?ls=1&mt=8

Life is Good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment